Branded And Exiled
Running Wild - "Branded And Exiled"
ALBUM TITLE: Branded And Exiled
GENRE: Heavy Metal
FORMAT: CD, Vinyl
DISTRIBUTOR: ADA Warner
ARTIST: Running Wild
Running Wild’s sophomore album ‘Branded And Exiled’ followed hot on the heels of their debut in 1985 with another eight tracks of raucous heavy metal tunes in a similar vein to its predecessor, ‘Gates To Purgatory’.
With a mixture of satanic imagery and anti-authoritative anthems the album has sold in excess of 250,000 copies and further expanded the bands already flourishing fanbase both in their native Germany and the rest of the world. The album is fully re-mastered with new booklet, liner notes and interviews with frontman Rock N’Rolf.
1. Branded and Exiled
2. Gods of Iron
3. Realm of Shades
5. Fight the Oppression
6. Evil Spirit
7. Marching to Die
8. Chains and Leather
Bonus CD tracks
9. Branded and Exiled (Re-Recorded Version 1991)
10. Fight the Oppression (Re-Recorded Version 1991)
11. Marching to Die (Re-Recorded Version 1991)
12. Branded and Exiled (Re-Recorded Version 2003)
13. Mordor (Re-Recorded Version 2003)